Tips for Guests/Users who haven't logged in
Welcome to the iTutorGroup Teacher Community!
If this is the only section you see, it means you haven't logged into the Community.
Please check the following tips for your reference:
(1) To the guests who haven't enrolled in iTutorGroup
We appreciate your interest! iTutorGroup is the online English learning platform that connects teachers from across the globe to students in Asia. We welcome teachers with a passion for teaching to join us! Here are the minimum requirements:
- Native English speakers
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- TESOL/TEFL/TESL certificate (or equivalent)
- At least one year recognized teaching experience
- Commitment of 5 peak hours per week
- A computer with Windows or macOS (Desktop & Laptop are acceptable)
If you would like to join us, you may check further information and requirements in our recruiting website:
(2) To the iTG teachers
The Community is one of the most important experience sharing and problem solving forum of iTG, and is created for all the enrolled iTG teachers and staffs to support each other.
From Nov 16, all the enrolled iTG teachers can access community via their teacher homepage https://teach.itutorgroup.com/, there is a drop down menu under ME > Teacher Community and one click icon.
(3) Just in Case, If Your Account Was Locked Because of Multiple Log-in Attempts, or Banned for Inappropriate Usages.
If you mistakenly input password and UIDs multiple times, and caused account suspension, please a) note that teachers don't need password/UID to login, and b) the account will be reactivated after several hours;
If you got banned from the Community, we regret to learn of the inconvenience, you may want to contact the teams via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Appeal the Community Account Suspension.